Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

29 August 2009

Reports of this site’s demise have been greatly exaggerated!
I figured out that I can just send invites to everyone that I know reads this blog. I’m not sure what you’ll have to do to be able to access the site after you receive your invite, but I’m sure it won’t be much. Look for your invite soon!
*The continuation of this blog in no way constitutes a promise of quality posts in the future. In fact, it’s likely that said quality will continue to decline due to a lack of new ideas by the writer/operator. Any and all complaints should be sent to the Monsanto Corporation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home