Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

03 August 2009

Another exciting blog post
Yes, it’s a blog post about my keys. I know you’ve all been waiting patiently for this day, and now it’s finally come. Luckily for you, my procrastinating on this very important topic has made it even more interesting! You see, I only recently acquired the funny looking electronic key on the right, which opens the door of my flat (yeah, I’m not British but I still like using “flat” instead of apartment). I must say that I like that key, because I’m often carrying a bunch of stuff plus I have Jazzy on a leash, so having a key that is easy to use is a help. Even better would be a keyless entry deal like on cars. Hmm, maybe I’ll suggest that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home