Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

21 August 2009

Turn on your heartlight
Wait, wrong childhood movie reference (actually, I never really liked E.T. - I probably spent more time playing the Atari 2600 game than watching the movie). This morning I awoke somewhat early. Not the “middle of the night and my mind is racing” kind of early that I sometimes (fortunately rarely now) experience. No, this was the “wake up at the crack of dawn for no reason” kind of early. So I’m staring at the ceiling wondering if I’ll be able to get back to sleep and notice the blue glow. It’s always there at night, and I often notice it before I go to sleep if I don’t turn on a movie on the computer. It’s a pleasing, soft glow generated by my trusty R2 unit. That’s right, an R2. Now, unlike that classic movie robot, mine is much more practical (I tried getting it to project holograms of Princess Leia but to no avail). No, my R2 is the only functional cold fusion reactor that the oil companies didn’t confiscate. Wait, that’s not right either. Actually, it’s just a subwoofer used to blast quality tunes like the Star Wars Theme by Meco. Then again, when I need a good astromech droid for my X-wing I know where to look (man, I need to get some more sleep). 

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous T said...

Not only do you need more sleep, but you need a hobby! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home