Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

25 August 2009


The end of the line...
Yeah, I know this picture doesn’t really illustrate the end of anything. But nevertheless, this is my final post to this blog. My new career requires a bit more privacy than my old one, and this blog has tons of personal information about me and at this point it can be found through a simple Google search. So this is the end, after 265 posts and over four years. It’s been an eventful four years in my life, if not necessarily on this blog, and looking back there were a lot of laughs and some tears along the way. But now it’s time for something new, I suppose. I may decide to write another blog, but it will probably have a different theme than this one, which I’ve tried to keep a touch on the goofy side. And if I do, it will be read by email invitation only, so email me at tonykulla@gmail.com if you want to follow my antics further. I’m trying to figure out a way to archive this site for posterity, so it will probably still be up for a couple of days as I get that sorted out, but then it will disappear. Thank you all very much for reading and, more importantly, for caring.

With love,

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home