Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

10 August 2009

Whew! What a weekend. I must say that working like crazy for the past five weeks has really made me appreciate weekends. Thanks to Victory Day being a state holiday in RI, I eked an extra day after finishing a very busy week last week. Today Janele drove up with my folks to see my flat, and we all headed down to the Apple store so that Mom could take that bold step to Macdom that’s been long beckoning. A busy, but very fun day, just like Friday, Saturday and Sunday were. Now I just need a weekend for my weekend so I can relax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home