Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

08 July 2009

Here are some exterior shots of my new home. I’ll post pics of the inside once I get my place organized...
This is the front of the building, which is called the “Rail side” since we have a view of the trains that go by. My apartment is on the first floor of this side.



Here is the river side, which features a wide walkway with chairs. A great place to relax. The next pic is of the two bridges that cross the river. The walking bridge leads to a walking/biking path, which features a big field just across the river from the mill where I play fetch with Jazzy.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks amazing and also, extremely peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home