Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

12 August 2009

 
Form follows function
My new place doesn’t have nearly as much storage space as my old one, which is fine with me since it forced me to get rid of stuff I don’t need and won’t use. But since my bedroom closet is not a walk in, I had no place to install the tie rack that I had back in Westerly. I didn’t want my ties to become wrinkly, so I took them out of the suitcase I moved them in and placed them over the doors of my closet. I weeded out the ones I never wear and figured I’d come up with a storage solution when I wasn’t quite so busy. Well, it turns out that I really like the ties the way they are. They add a bit of color and an interesting shape to my bedroom. I suspect I’m ahead of my time when it comes to interior design, and in a year or two you’ll see Sarah Richardson doing the exact same thing on Room Service. Yup, that’s the way it will happen for sure... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home