Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

01 August 2009

Playlist
I made a playlist a few days ago because I realized I’m not doing a good job of relaxing and I needed to substitute music for the talk and sports radio I listen to in the car just to let my mind stop thinking. Creating a playlist is a good barometer of my mood at that moment, and looking at this list it’s pretty upbeat for the most part. Musically it’s all over the map, as usual, and I’m sure there are a few songs that will make you chuckle at bit, but hey, I like what I like. :-) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home