Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 April 2009

When it comes to Law & Order, I’m a re-run watcher. I watch older episodes often on TNT, and only rarely watch the new episodes on NBC. But this week I did tune in for a new one, and as often happens with that show I saw a familiar face - David Rasche as a washed-up television anchorman. That name probably doesn’t ring a bell for all of you. For those who don’t know, he starred as SLEDGE HAMMER in a show of the same name in the 1980s. It was a very funny show that lasted only two seasons. Actually, the show’s creator thought it would get cancelled after just one so the season finale ends with Sledge accidentally detonating a nuclear bomb in the middle of the city. If you’ve never seen the show before but laughed at the above clip, the entire first season can be found here for a song. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home