Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

17 February 2009

Since I almost always post a photo with my blog entries, I often have to take a picture of myself to illustrate a point. It occurred to me the other day that I’ve never used a mirror to do so. Usually, I’ll set the 10 second timer and set up the camera with my handy gorillapod to get the shot I need. Judging by this mirror shot, I should probably stick to that method. Or I could wipe the toothpaste spackle (it’s the Sonicare toothbrush’s fault!) off the mirror more than twice a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home