Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

28 March 2009

Like everyone else, I get a fair amount of spam. Fortunately it’s confined to one email account and the Yahoo filter does a decent job of moving them off to the Junk folder for me. This morning, as I was still reveling in last night’s Formula One qualifying, I checked my email and found this. While these days I spend all my online searching time looking for jobs on Careerbuilder, it’s good to know when I eventually decide to shift my focus to my (lack of a) personal life that there’s a site like this one available. It reminds me of a dream I had last week that combined a radio and TV commercial. The radio commercial was for a sort of dining club for older people that I hear on WEEI, and the TV ad was for the Scooter Store. In my imaginary amalgam, a guys shows up at the dinner “date” and presents a lady with a scooter. Free of charge, of course!  Now what could possibly be more romantic than that?

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Oh, and my optimistic enthusiasm for this F1 seasons seems to have been right on. Jenson Button is on pole position for tonight's race and likely to win. I am totally fired up! So I will be bright eyed and full of anticipation at 2:00 a.m. when the race starts. If you happen to be awake in the middle of the night, feel free to give me a call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home