Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

12 March 2009




Here are some pics from the Jazzyfriends tour. On Friday, Jasmine met up with her sister Bailey on the farm for a rousing game of fetch. Poor Bails hasn’t played this game in a while, apparently, because she was huffing and puffing and chomping snow straight away. On Saturday, Jazzy took a trip up to Richmond to see our old neighbors. Sure, the pups look like they’ve been punished in this pic, but in reality they enjoyed the hot and sunny day in Anney and Bella’s giant new backyard. On Sunday it was off to Moosup, where Molly is always ready to give Jazzy a million worshipful kisses. It was another beautiful day, and they bounded about outside and on the trampoline-like poor cover. Ernie soon showed up to join in the fun, though he remained ever watchful of Jazzy’s dangerous tail. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home