Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

17 April 2009

I enjoy being an uncle very much, and I’m very proud of all my nieces and my only (but not for long) nephew. The oldest, Jessica, is making all of us proud from afar these days, as she’s in the middle of Air Force basic training. There is quite an age gap down to the next oldest, Janele (at right in photo), who just hit double figures this week with her 10th birthday. She likes to play games on my iPhone, and this past weekend Sara (left) was very interested to see what she was doing and climbed on me to see. Earlier, Sara’s little brother Ryan warmed up to me as soon as I had walked in the door. Today, Jazzy and I are off to see my honorary niece Sylvia, who is getting a new sister at almost the exact same time my new nephew will be born. I look forward to watching them all grow up to do great things.

Update: Here are a couple of pics from Sylvia’s visit to Moosup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home