Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

01 November 2007

Another Halloween has come and gone, and it still doesn't feel like the same holiday that I remember. I only had two trick-or-treaters, and they looked old enough to drive to my neighborhood, which I thought might be a Halloween hot spot because it's safe and there isn't much traffic. But a lot of the snow birds have left already so I guess there weren't enough lights on to entice those few brave souls that venture into the wild in search of candy. When I was a kid, the streets were swarming with hungry costumed children (it doesn't make sense to eat much dinner when you know you'll have a pillowcase full of candy in a few hours). As I mentioned in an old post, Steve and I dressed as members of KISS for a couple of years. My Mom did a great job on the costumes, and back then we had a ridiculous amount of hair so we could really pull off the look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home