Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

16 October 2007


While I had a fun outdoorsy weekend, Jazzy wasn't so lucky as my adventures weren't pup-friendly. Since she was cooped up more than usual on Saturday and Sunday, I promised her a mid-week dogventure. So off to the beach we went today, where we played fetch until my arm felt like falling off. Jaz was getting quite tired but never stopped wanting to play (though she took short breaks to lay down in the ocean). Eventually we stopped and took this picture. The lighting on us isn't great, and I caught Jazzy licking her chops, but it captured the incredible sky, courtesy of the very early sunsets we're getting these days.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home