Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

24 September 2007

This weekend I made the trek up to Massachusetts to visit with little Sara (and Steve & Kelly too, of course). I stayed up there overnight and slept on the couch with the doggies. Then Steve woke me up at 5:45 a.m. and said “You've got to see the baby right after she wakes up.” Having been sound asleep, I was not amused (it was still dark!), but figured out that he wasn't going to be going back to bed since I heard and smelled the coffee pot. So I got up and I have to say that he was right. She was all smiles and giggles. A great way to start a day for sure. After last week's four-bros tennis fallout spectacular (video to come once we solve the techincal difficulties), Steve was fired up to hit a ball around again, so later than morning (after the sun had come up) we all walked up to the courts. Apparently U.S. Open fallout is still in full swing, because there were tons of people playing. Fortunately, there are 12 courts so we managed to find a free one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home