Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

14 June 2007

Meet my new niece, Sara Elizabeth. She was born on Tuesday night at just past nine and weighed a solid 7 pounds, 14 ounces. I may be a bit biased as a proud uncle, but I think she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I expected her to be a bit red and wrinkly when I met her a mere 14 hours after she was born, but she wasn't. She looked perfect - well, except for a bit of the "conehead" effect, which was hidden under her cute little hat. I'm so happy for my little bro Steve and his lovely wife Kelly. I just know they'll be wonderful parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home