Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

19 March 2007


The last of this year's snow (hopefully) is melting this week, so I figured it was my last chance to show this "Four Bros" video for a while. It's of the four of us Kulla boys taking on Wachusett Mountain with snowboards. As you can see, we very much enjoyed watching each other fall down repeatedly. When that front edge of the board catches the snow, it sure can slap you down hard face first. And I'm not sure if the undiagnosed concussions made it more or less funny. Actually, I'd bet it made it more funny - everything is a laugh once you get punchy. Since Larry was the only one of us that had been snowboarding before (and could actually stay upright), he's holding the camera (and providing comedic commentary, of course). I must say that it's great having three brothers that also happen to be three of my best friends. It always a blast when the four of us get together to do something, no matter what sport we tackle (it's go-karts in April). This video is actually from 2005 and we haven't been back since, so I guess Steve (who really took a beating that day) called it when he doubted whether he would be back.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Tony said...

I know these Twango videos mess up the formatting of my blog, but I like the higher quality video compared to YouTube or Google video.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Holycrap said...

Hey Tony, I think the video is great. The formatting of the page is tough. But at least "your" blog is entertaining.

Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home