Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

28 May 2007

Canine birthday update: No birthday is complete without a present, so Jazzy and I made the short trip to Benny's to get hers today. Yup, it's a kiddie pool. I had to put a blanket on the passenger seat for Jaz to sit up front, as the pool took up the back seat where she usually resides. Once we got home, we played some fetch as the pool filled. It was the middle of the day and quite hot, so it wasn't long before a trip to the pool was in order. I showed it to her and it was just like old times - she stepped in, did the old turning around thing, and lied down in the water. Then she took a drink - nothing like a bath that doubles as a beverage, I guess. I'd say she's very pleased with her birthday present this year - the look on her face says it all.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Tony said...

In case you were wondering, Jazzy also got a special meal today. I chopped up a hamburger and mixed it with her food for dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home