Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

28 May 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY! Today is Jasmine's birthday, and she's now seven years old. According to this dog age conversion calculator, that makes her 41, so she's finally passed me in age. Now since I believe we should all get what we want on our special day, I've granted Jazzy's wish of lying on the couch doing pretty much nothing today. Yes, it's not much different than any other day for her, except that she's using me for a pillow. I guess that makes all the difference. I'm sure at some point she'll want to play fetch, but for the moment she's happy snoozing away dreaming about playing fetch. Thanks for the past seven years, Jaz, and I look forward to many more.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Jazzy a belated birthday hug, kiss on the nose, ear rub and tushie scratch from me. It is a treat to at least see a few photos of her, even though the real deal is much more satisfying. The boys and I miss her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home