Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

09 December 2005




Behold my first snow sculpture of the year. Yes, I know it was bold of me to start with something so complex, but the hours of planning and carving I spent on this "mountain" were worth it. Jaz seemed to appreciate my work and climbed to the summit on her own for a view of the surrounding country (okay, I admit I gave her a cookie to pose for this photo).

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Nice work!
Don't eat the yellow snow.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cutest sculpture ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home