Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

15 October 2005


I've been dogsitting the past week for one of my brothers, and this little cutie is named Celia (the dog, not the girl). Believe it or not, this photo has not been retouched. Instead of redeye, her eyes are glowing yellow in every photo in which she looks towards the camera. I thought it was a bit odd that the glow would extend beyond her eyes, so I took a look at photos taken around the same time and found they were all a bit soft and had that dreamlike look that photographers achieve by wiping vaseline on a filter lens. So I took a look at the lens and as I suspected a fingerprint was covering the entire lens (it seems I'm quite the sleuth - let's break out a game of Clue).

So Celia is not a mutant canine from space after all. She is a really super-cute dog though; because of a small brain defect she still has that puppy clumsiness and snuggliness. She and her partner in crime Spencer have been living it up with my Jazzy this week. Sadly, it's rained every single day since they've come, so we've all been cooped up in the house except for those lovely walks outside to the doggy "bathroom."

Smurf update: It appears the UN is using Smurfs in an anti-war video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home