Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

06 October 2005


Names are a funny thing when you really think about it. I don't even know what my last name means, though like most it was probably based on something at some point (job, geography, physical characteristic). First names are even less meaningful and are just plucked out of thin air because of how they sound or are recycled to honored recent ancestors. And then there's the trendiness (aka "sheep" factor) where people pick a baby's name because it's popular at that moment. With that in mind, I think we should all use smurf names, which are much more descriptive and relevant. Get your new name now, because the Smurfs are coming back. Until next time, this "Very Tall Smurf" is signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home