Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

22 November 2005


Well, I have a cold. Not the flu or anything, just a common cold. My symptoms aren't all that common, though. Whenever I get a cold, my nose becomes hypersensitive to smell, which is the exact opposite of what used to happen. It's very strange to be able to smell everything... ink on a newspaper, dish detergent on a glass that has gone though the dishwasher, wet dog... well, that one I could smell from a mile away right now (sorry Jaz). Oh, and my voice goes away, much to the delight of those tired of listening to me. ;-) So I'm here spending my time alternating between drinking grapefruit juice and ginger ale (which I've discovered does contain ginger, despite it not showing up in the ingredients on the side of the bottle). That's all I can drink - water and other beverages just seem disgusting to me when I have a cold. Fortunately, eating is another matter; my appetite is strong and food is still tasty. Despite that plus, I must admit to being a big baby when I'm sick. I'm quiet and just want to sit still watching my favorite movie until I get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home