Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

29 November 2005


Is there anything less fun than buying tires? Well yes, there is, but that still doesn't make tire shopping something I look forward to doing. My car needs tires and winter is coming, so it's just something I have to do. But spending $500 should get you more satisfaction (resisted the temptation for a lame Rolling Stones reference here). If you buy a new TV or laptop or even a sofa and you can at least show it off. But tires? "Hey, look at what I bought... new tires! Let me tell you about all the great features like, well... hmmm. I guess they're just like the old ones, except not quite as worn." If you do need to buy tires, I suggest you go to The Tire Rack. The prices are very good, and you if don't like to buy online you can use it as a reference to make sure you're not being gouged by your local dealer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home