Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

03 June 2009

It’s a baby barrage! Less than a day after Nickolas was born, my best friend Jf and his wife Noreen welcomed Anna Catherine into the world. She’s another good-sized baby, weighing in at 8 lbs and 20 inches long and is, of course, beautiful. And as her honorary uncle, I am saying that without a touch of bias. The entire family is doing very well, and as I write this young Anna should already have been welcomed home by her big sister Sylvia. Baby Nickolas is also scheduled to go home today, so it’s a happy day that will likely be happily followed by a somewhat sleepless night for all those concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home