Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

01 June 2009

Once again I’m a proud uncle! Meet Nickolas, who was born last night at 9:52 p.m. in Putnam. He weighed it at 8 lbs. 13 oz. and is 21" long. As you can see in the photo, Adam is a very proud papa already, and Lia is recovering well after a trying birthday for the little fella yesterday - they are quite the happy little family. Nick is definitely curious about this big world we live in, as he was looking all around the room and up at me when I was holding him. He is, of course, absolutely adorable - as you can see for yourself in this video...



2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous T said...

Congrats! He is very cute.

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Hot Deals said...

its a cute little baby, face is sparking like a sun. find all kinds product here best deals which is your needs.again Congrats! for a baby born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home