Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

28 May 2009

Happy Birthday, Jasmine! As you can tell from the “cake”, she turned 9 years old today. According to this dog age calculator, that’s the human equivalent of 68 years old, but I don’t know of many “seniors” that run as fast as Jazzy still does. I made the cake myself, using canned food as a base and decorating it with dry food. I did the same thing on her first birthday, and on that day she and her sister Bailey enjoyed the feast together (Happy birthday, Bailey!) Today she had it all to herself. Making the cake is fun, but unfortunately I have a cold and for some weird reason I always have one day when I’m sick during which I’m hypersensitive to smell. Today is that day, so the overwhelming “aroma” of the canned food was difficult to take. As for her gift, she received a duck toy that she loves. Jaz is great at receiving gifts, actually - no matter what you give her she always plays with it and carries it around for a while. She’s especially fond of these duck toys because of the cool sound they make when squeezed. It’s a shame that she’ll likely ruin that feature within a day or so, as she always does. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home