Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

16 June 2009

It’s almost time for me to say goodbye to another home. It makes me sad to leave this place, even though I know it’s time to move on. I can’t say it’s been the easiest period of my life, but it’s definitely been an important one. I did a lot of healing and learning here in Westerly, but I’ve also managed to have some fun and make new friends along the way. Now I’m starting a brand new chapter, and hopefully it will be a happy one. Wish me luck!

P.S. If you know of any great apartments in the Providence area, please let me know. I’ve been searching on craigslist and so far haven’t found what I’m looking for - I need a place that is Jazzy friendly, of course, and that means either a yard or a nearby park in addition to allowing pets. And it doesn’t need to be a big apartment, as I prefer quality materials and design to a large ugly space. As far as options: a garage would be fantastic, and if I allow myself to get greedy then a jacuzzi and fireplace would also help me through another New England winter. Oh, and it has to be somewhat inexpensive too. Not much to ask, right?

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Hot Deals said...

its true when you leave your old home you become sad because you spend lots of time there.you share all your though there.it really very difficult to leave old home.

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Fajar said...

why are you moving there??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home