Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

26 January 2009

Here’s a photo of the plane I took home being de-iced. In South Carolina. My flight was delayed about an hour because of the de-icing, but fortunately I had plenty of time to make my connecting flight in Charlotte. Which is more than I can say for my original flight, which was to take place the day before. The airline called me just as I was about to head to the airport to tell me that my flight was delayed and I wouldn’t be able to make my connector. I would have been annoyed, except that it was entirely my own fault. After all, who books a return flight through Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Day? Yup, that would be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home