Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

28 October 2008

You’re probably thinking you’re about to read another post about one of my kitchen adventures, but that’s not the case. This time, we’re combining food and showering (but not like when Kramer had the garbage disposal installed in his tub). I recently ran out of my favorite shampoo, Cinnamon Bun by Philosophy. This stuff is amazing - it really does smell just like cinnamon buns. It’s uncanny. There’s even a recipe on the bottle since it’s guaranteed to make you hungry (no, I haven’t tried the recipe). I also had a banana scented one that I liked, but this time I decided to try another “flavor” as my secondary shampoo and went with Lime. After recently buying a coffee maker I was inspired to check to see if there was a coffee scented version, and low and behold I found a cafe latte shampoo and ordered that one too. So at the rate I use shampoo, I figure I should be all set until 2011 or so.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you have way too much time on your hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home