Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

06 October 2008

Ugh. That was one long baseball game last night. It was past midnight at this point, but the game was still far from over. Jazzy and I stayed up again for the whole thing (actually this is one of the few moments that Jaz didn’t snore her way through) to witness the Sox finally lose one to the Angels. Unfortunately that means they play again tonight, so my usually Monday TV dilemma is even worse than usual. I’m still loving the playoffs, but I like having a day off between games so that I have time to wash the Jacoby Ellsbury shirt I wear for every game.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Tony said...

So was last night's game great or what? Not only did the Sox finish off the Angels, the game actually ended the same day it started. Woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home