Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

16 October 2008

Halloween is coming, and I’m already getting ready. My iPhone-o-lantern is set up, and well, that’s about it so far. It’s a free program that’s pretty cool - you just swip across the eyes, nose or mouth to change it’s shape, and shaking the phone results in a change of colors and scary sounds. Geeky cool. So I’m starting to think about maybe throwing a costume party, unless someone else does so first. Then I have to think about a costume. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should dress up as Jazzy and dress Jazzy up as you.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tony said...

I good idea, but I don't think I could pull it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home