Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 October 2008

Here I am with a donkey. Believe it or not, this isn’t a photo from Albania, where the donkey-to-human ratio is sky high. Nope, this donkey lives only a couple of miles from me. There’s this little petting zoo I’ve driven by a million times on the way to the driving range, and today I finally stopped on the way back. Not only do they have this donkey, but he has a few friends. And in another pen they have ducks, chickens, sheep and goats. Some of the goats are miniature goats, and all the animals are obviously very well fed by all the children who stop there. The goats are the fattest goats I’ve ever seen (which I guess isn’t that impressive since I really haven’t really seen that many goats in my life). That doesn’t stop them from wanting more food though. Go anywhere near the fence and they converge upon you looking for food with a crazy look in their eyes.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara loves petting zoos too. the one we go to has a minature cow. It is really cute :)

Kelly

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Tony said...

A miniature cow? You gotta take a picture of that cow with Sara and send it to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home