Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

21 September 2008

It was a great trip and there was so much to see and do, but I have to say that my favorite parts were the times when my Dad and I were alone and talking and laughing. One night we were chatting about how incompetent we were at folding clothes, and the impossibility of neatly folding the sheet that has the elastics for the bed corners. We were laughing so hard we couldn’t breathe. It’s been a very long time since I’ve laughed that hard. We also bonded in our joint effort to promote donkey and dog rights in Albania. And at the end, we even managed to have fun in the airports and on the planes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home