Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

26 September 2008


I went to see Alanis Morissette in concert the other night in Wallingford. I’d never seen her live before and thought it was a great show, if a bit too short (90 minutes). I also would have like a few more arrangements that showed off her amazing voice, but she seemed shy and a bit uncomfortable in the spotlight. It’s interesting that someone who has sold over 50 million albums and has toured the world performing can still feel that way. I did manage to get my photo taken with her - she’s a lot smaller than she looks on TV. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home