Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

30 October 2008


As I've been contemplating my next career move, it suddenly dawned on me... who better to take advice from than a poorly animated, computer generated, shoddily composited and very vague fox on TV! Obviously, I can make a ton of money from my own home - I'd have to be “crazy” not to! He's obviously a serious businessfox - look, he's got papers in front of him, a computer, a ton of books and even a desk in his office! I did a little digging (a very little), and it turns out that it’s some sort of semi-legal pyramid scam for Herbalife products. The only question now is, am I “crazy” or “crazy like a fox!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home