Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

14 March 2008

Here is a glimpse into a strange world. My world. A world where F1 practice is akin to the Super Bowl. That's right, I'm talking about practice. Finally, after all those months of winter testing and speculation, the Formula 1 season has begun. So I sacrificed a couple of hours of sleep to follow the first Friday (it was Friday in Australia) practice session in my usual fashion - Speed TV on the television, and live timing courtesy of the official F1 website on the laptop. I’ll be doing the same thing tonight for qualifying and Saturday night/Sunday morning for the race. Yes I know I’m sick, but if I’m willing to trade sleep for something, it has to be irresistable. And in my odd world, F1 is.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rule changes certainly spiced things up so far. About time they made these cars look difficult to drive.

Steve

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tony said...

I agree. It was an eventful race, that's for sure. Of course, having waited five months for it, I wasn't pleased to see Button crash out on the very first lap. Fortunately, there's another race this week in Malaysia. Sadly, I'll be up again to watch it live, even though the race itself starts at 3:00 AM! So Steve, don't call me on Sunday morning!!! :-)

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until it rains, we'll see who the real meister is!

Steve

PS You're a nerd. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home