Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 February 2008

Okay, how great was that Super Bowl? Wow! First of all, it was a great football game; competitive from start to finish with some amazing plays. Then, the commercials were much better than last year’s lame crop (my favorite was the giant pigeon FedEx commercial). And best of all, we got the upset that nobody thought was possible. The Giants played yet another great game, just as they did against the Cowboys and Packers, and Eli Manning has gone from pariah to demi-god in New York City (and it was great watching Peyton root for his little brother so intensely). As you can see, we were decked out in blue to support the G-men. I borrowed a Jason Sehorn jersey from Adam that I’m never giving back, and even the dogs wore red and blue ribbons (Jazzy someone didn't end up in the photo for once). Super Bowl Sunday truly is a great American holiday. Now we just have to work on getting the Monday after off from work... perhaps one of the Presidential candidates should run on that platform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home