Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

09 February 2008


A milestone day for my Mazda3 - the odometer “rolled over” from 99,000 to 100,000 miles today. Of course, as you can see, it’s a digital display (anyone remember the song with that title?) so there wasn’t that moment where the old-style gauge would slowly start to turn, and then invariably the first digit would fail to line up neatly with the zeros. I haven’t even had my 3 for four years yet, so I’ve managed to pile on the mileage in a short amount of time. Fortunately, the car is still zoom-zooming away and feels almost new. Here’s to the next 100 grand (mmmm... tasty candy bar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home