Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

01 February 2008

One of the bad things about living so close to the shore is that I get far less snow than I did when I lived farther inland. I like snow (and have already blogged about wanting to try out my snow tires) and will even go out and make a snowman if conditions are right. This photo is demonstrates that. It was taken quite a few years ago (pre-digital), and shows Steve and I with a colossal (if not terribly refined) creation we built in our parents’ back yard. I remember that it wasn’t easy to lift the giant snowballs that make up the shoulder area, and the one for the head wasn't a picnic either. I’m not the only one that likes to make art in the snow, either - Jazzy loves to roll over and make snow angels. If we get a good snowstorm soon I'll be sure to video her making one and post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home