Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

04 January 2008

You all know that I'm not a big fan of winter, but this year I've been determined to enjoy the chilly season as much as possible. So a while back I bought myself a snowboard and just recently needed tires and decided to buy my first-ever set of snow tires. I found some Blizzak REVOs at Tire Rack that were a great deal and had them put on. The tires were admired by two of my brothers at Christmas on their way in without any advance notice, though that probably says more about them than it does about the tires. So now I just have one problem - the lack of snow. I have apparently jinxed the weather (hey, if a butterfly can cause a hurricane then I can prevent snow storms) and now there is no snow in our future. Winter, it seems, is doing its best to prevent me from having fun on the slopes and on the roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home