Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

31 October 2006


It's come to my attention that I've posted a video of another pup before I posted one of my beloved Jasmine (you probably didn't know she could talk). So here it is! Everyone that's met her knows that she is such a well-behaved dog, and also that she loves to play fetch. So much so that she enters a state of super-concentration. I could probably ask her to recite the Declaration of Independence and she'd do it so that I'd throw the ball. So asking her to perform a few simple tricks was no challenge whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home