Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

01 November 2006

Yup, your eyes are not deceiving you... we bought a car from Frankenstein! When you buy a car on Halloween, you have to be ready for anything - the sales manager was dressed as Marilyn Monroe, and he pulled it off nicely. This is our new Hyundai Santa Fe, and I must say I'm as surprised that I bought a Hyundai as I was about buying one from a famous movie monster. But after checking it out and driving it, I was so impressed that my whole perception of the brand has changed. Oh, and speaking of Frankenstein, I can remember being soooo disappointed as a kid when channel 56's creature double feature focused on the man-sized "monsters" (Frankenstein, Dracula, Werewolf) instead of my favorite Japanese supermonsters like Godzilla. I don't want to see a couple of scared villagers - I want entire cities in panic as a guy in a rubber suit has a lot of fun smashing a low budget scaled down city set. Now that's entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home