Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

22 December 2005


Mere days away from Christmas, and I'm really starting to get into the spirit of things. I'm going to finish my shopping tonight and am feeling more of the joy and less of the stress that the holidays bring. But some people just can't get in the spirit, it seems. The house above is on my way home, and it really annoys me that whoever owns it is so lazy. I mean, the double windows in the dormers only have one wreath for both windows. For all I know, they probably didn't even put wreaths on the windows on the back side of the house. But since it's almost Christmas, I can forgive them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home