Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

19 December 2005

Bah, Humbug! Okay, okay... I actually really like Christmas. But this year I must say I'm wishing it would be at least postponed until I have the time to do it justice. It's less than a week until the big day and my shopping is less than complete.... way less. But I'm starting to feel the spirit. I heard my favorite Christmas song... yes, it's Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey. Take a listen and I'm sure you'll be just like me... hee-haw-ing your way to the mall. In case you haven't figured it out yet, my favorite donkey is definitely Donkey from Shrek. Eddie Murphy's best work since Beverly Hills Cop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home