Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

29 December 2005

I'm sure that most people are totally sick of hearing about iPods, but it really is an amazing device. I've had mine for a while (a 3G 20GB) and I'm rarely without it. I've rigged up my car with a line-in and installed speakers and a dock in my office so that I can enjoy my music at all times. Yes, that means I'm never without such classics as Rock Me Amadeus, Mr. Roboto, Wham! Rap and Hangin' Tough (which is just too funny - I love the reverb on "rough"). Sadly, my iPod isn't working at the moment. It appears the battery has died and needs to be replaced. Apple will do so for $59, but being a brave sort I've decided to buy a battery for $29 and install it myself. It doesn't look very difficult to me since I have a bit of experience with electronics. I've even built my own computer (Geek alert! Geek alert!), which isn't as difficult as it sounds. And if I happed to screw it up I guess I'll just be forced to buy one of those sexy new ones that play videos as well. Or if I'm feeling really crazy I could go small and pick up a nano and turn it into a cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home