Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

23 January 2009

This is the pineapple fountain in Waterfront Park in Charleston. The pineapple is a symbol of welcoming, and that’s certainly the feeling I received in South Carolina. The first time I saw this fountain, there was a couple getting married next to it, which is a frequent occurrence, apparently. The second time I came by, it was the coldest day there, which explains the winter hat and bundled up appearance (not to mention the fact that I was literally the only person in the park) in this photo. Please note that I aped the spirit of the fountain with my open palms, which is also a sign of welcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home