Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

26 December 2008

I won citizen of the month again! No, not really. But I did manage to win this recognition of excellence award for my score on a recent teaching exam I took (Principles of Learning and Teaching: Grades 7-12). I didn’t even know they had such a thing, so it was very nice surprise. Apparently the top 15% of test takes get the award. Hopefully it will help me get a teaching job if I decide to go that direction.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Oops! Sorry Amie, I deleted your comment because I thought it was some sort of blog spam. I didn't recognize your name until it was too late. How's life in Indonesia?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jf said...

Good job. I'll assume that the top 15% was good enough to pass. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home