Slices of time and space in my world

I don't have the foggiest idea as to what the purpose of this blog will be. So I will muddle along and see where it takes me. If you are bored enough to take this journey with me, then I pity you and welcome you all at once.

25 November 2008


So I’m watching the tube on that most glorious of television nights (Monday), and during How I Met Your Mother (which was excellent, for once) I notice a familiar place. In the episode, Ted wants to take the girl he asked out on an elevator to “a restaurant - a nice one” and when they cut to the scene of them on their date they use this image as the location shot. The show takes place in NYC and is shot in L.A., but Capriccio is actually in Providence. And it’s one of the best restaurants at which I’ve ever had the pleasure of dining. The inside scenes are clearly not the real restaurant, which would be an absolute nightmare to light for television even if they wanted to cross the country to shoot there.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tony said...

For anyone who watched the show... I wonder how many guys in real life are going to try "The Naked Man" to see if it really works 2 out of 3 times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home